Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kad Saman

One of the most pening things to start on is Wedding Invitation cards. Like the fonts, the colour, the map, the design. Homaigad lah. I love anything to do with Art but I just I'm stumped by the different vendors doing wedding cards.


  1. Kad Pengantin
  2. Forever Printz
  3. Card Maison
  4. Kad Lawo
Kad Pengantin

Ol skool sikit... tapi when I asked it's quite cheap leh. Not much designs on their fb page, idk why. "Range for 500pcs will be 0.55cents onwards."


Forever Printz



So me & so the shantek I like! Thanks Eiza for the recommendation! <3 "so for 500 cards, instead of $0.88 it will be $0.83  per piece."


Card Maison



Equally nice!!!!!!!! Except they haven't got back to me on the pricing. Shall consider :)

*Updated* with their pricing...




Kad Lawo



Seriously their designs can't get any nicer than the ones from SG. They are msian-based, which is the trouble, cos I intend to take mine all locally for ease since R & I are busy people.  Sigh.

Tulah so far my findings. Gotta start booking soon... I heard the drafts take time so we have to make sure we get to send out our cards with ample time to our friends & families. 



Missing my R(emedy),
DatiN

No comments:

Post a Comment